G.N.E BABY SHOW
EARTH BERRIES, LITTLE LABELS, ARBONNE by Stephanie French
Entry forms and rules available at GNE Office or email Robin Ardila at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOW DATE: Sunday of the Fair
Show will be held in the Agricultural Building
Robin Ardila 705-446-9907
Taylor-Marie Pease, Linda Pynn,
Jenny McCarl 705-444-1691, Betty Ardila.
1. Entries must be received NO LATER than the
MONDAY prior to Fair, AT THE FAIR OFFICE ONLY
2. Maximum number of babies entered will be 40.
3. Each child will be judged by the public attending
the Fair based on a picture of a child provided by
a parent or guardian.
4. The picture of the child should be NO larger than
4" x 6" with NO OTHER PERSON OR ANIMAL
5. No names will be attached to the picture during
the judging process.
6. There will be 6 age categories plus President's,
Junior Ambassador and Senior Ambassador's
- 0-12 Months Boy
- 13-24 Months old Boy
- 25-36 Months old Boy
- 0-12 Months Girl
- 13-24 Months old Girl
- 25-36 Months old Girl
7. Highest number of votes per category will be
declared the winner.
8. Each vote costs 25¢ to a maximum of 8 votes
($2.00) per person to ensure every child an equal
chance. Anything over a $2.00 coin amount, in
any jar, will be considered a donation to the Fair.
(Ex: If a ten dollar bill is in a jar only $2.00 will be
counted towards that baby and the rest will be a
donation to the Fair).
9. Judging starts with the opening of the Fair on
Friday until the close of the Fair Saturday night.
10. Any person at the fair is eligible to vote.
11. BABIES TO BE PRESENT SUNDAY at 10:00 a.m.
12. All money raised, except that awarded for prizes,
will be donated to the Fair for use for future