- Novice 9-12 as of Jan 1
- Intermediate 13-15 Jan 1
- Senior 16-21 Jan 1
- 1740 - 1a- Born after Jan 1 to Feb.20
- 1741 - 1b- Feb 21 and after
Breeding ewe lamb with full mouth milk teeth
Must be sheared within 2 months of show
- 1742 - 2- Market lamb
Ewe or wether lamb not exceeding 110lbs must be slicked sheared not exceeding 3 weeks prior to fair date
- - 3- Showmanship
- 1743 - Showmanship- Novice
- 1744 - Showmanship- Intermediate
- 1745 - Showmanship- Senior
- All exhibitors must show in either market lamb class or breeding ewe lamb class.
- And their respective showmanship class.
- Dress code is black pants and white shirt no lettering.
- All animals must be washed and properly altered.
- Halters are allowed in breeding lamb classes or market lamb show but are not for showmanship.